FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How long will it take for my order to arrive after I make payment?
Once your order has been placed and you have an order #, it will be picked and then shipped. Deliveries to the Robertson College Campuses are available for pick-up once a week. If you require your order sooner than the next delivery date, please email email@example.com.
2. How do you ship my orders?
Orders are delivered via courier once a week to the Robertson College Campuses.
3. How will I know that you have received my order? Will I receive a receipt or notification by email?
Once you have placed your order, you will receive an order confirmation via email.
4. How do I cancel or change my order?
If you need to cancel or change your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request a cancellation or change. If your order has already shipped then your order will need to be picked up from the Robertson College Campuse and exchanged or returned.
5. How do I exchange my order?
To coordinate an exchange, please contact email@example.com with details of your exchange.
6. What is the refund policy and who do I contact regarding refunds?
If you would like to request a return for any items that are in the current inventory on the online store, please email firstname.lastname@example.org ‘Request RA #’ in the subject line along with the following information:
- A copy of the order confirmation
- Reason for Return
- Please specify if an exchange or a credit is required.
- All returns for new items must be made within 30 days, with original tags attached. Items must be received back in new condition.
MerchGlobal’s customer service team will issue a RA# which needs to be attached to the shipment. Once your shipment is ready to be returned the Robertson College Onsite Contact/Brand Ambassador will arrange return shipping to MerchGlobal’s warehouse. Once the items arrive back to MerchGlobal’s warehouse and have been reviewed, arrangements will be made to issue a credit or replacement item as per what was agreed.
If an item is received that has a manufacturer defect or is damaged, please email email@example.com for further information. We will require photos of the damaged or defective item so that we can deem next steps. Anything that was bulk ordered or for a specific project cannot be returned.
7. If I lose my voucher code can I be re-issued a new one?
If you are issued a voucher code to redeem a product and then lose the code we are unfortunately unable to give you a new code. Make sure you keep your voucher code safe!